The 3 Steps Of How To Use Saunders Cervical Traction As A Beginner!
If you have chronic neck pain, you feel like your back is always out of alignment, and poor posture is wreaking havoc on your health, then you need a natural and home-based therapy method that can let you restore your alignment! But how do you do this? Unless you are a licensed chiropractor, it can be hard to figure out how to fix your spinal alignment. After all, your back and spine are some of the most important parts of our body – if you injure your spine, this can lead to mobility issues, chronic nerve pain, and other concerns.
Avoid hurting your back and keeping a high quality of life by using Saunders cervical traction. You can use this from the comfort of your home, so you can avoid spending thousands of dollars on expensive chiropractors and physical therapists! Instead, follow this easy 3-step guide on how to use Saunders cervical traction to avoid back injuries, spinal misalignment, and other nerve concerns. Click here to buy a Saunders cervical traction device for yourself.
First, off – what is Saunders cervical traction? Before we can discuss how to use this therapy modality, you need to know what it is and the benefits of using this on your own. Here are the benefits of using saunders cervical traction:
● The traction forces on the back of your neck can help prevent wanted neck pain and temporomandibular tension (neck pain that can cause tension headaches and migraines)
● The pressure gauge means that you can easily control how much pressure and force you are using on your neck to avoid over-tension
● The blow-off valve prevents you from using too much tension on the neck that can cause injury
● The saunders cervical traction design mimics that of what you would find in a professional setting or high-quality care
● The posting lets you use various treatment modalities to help different areas of your spine with ease
● The neck wedge creates a contoured and the ideal fit on your neck shape – you can use the self-adjusting neck mechanics to ensure that there are no gaps or spaces in the fit
● The pump design can easily lock into place to ensure that you can easily control and monitor the tension applied to your neck
● The easy set-up is fast, quick, and simple for everyone to figure out. Even if you have never used a therapy method in your home before – like applying an ace bandage, using an ice pack, or using a cupping set – the Saunders cervical traction device is very easy to figure out. After you read the directions or view a tutorial, the rest is self-explanatory!
Using Saunders cervical traction is one of the best ways that you can relieve pressure on your neck and spine, avoid any constant neck pain from causing tension headaches, and realign your back after injury or accidents. In addition to spending thousands of dollars to go to the nearby chiropractor, you can simply use this high-end home device to ensure that you can cure your back pain and neck discomfort in no time!