What Are The Different Types Of Kratom In The Market?
If you are looking for Kratom in the market, you have to know what types of Kratom are available. There are a few types of kratom that you will find in your local store or supermarket.
This article will review each type and provide buying tips to help you get started.
Let’s start with an introduction
What is Kratom?
Kratom is a plant native to Southeast Asia, and it belongs to the coffee family, and botanically it is called MitragynaSpeciosa. The leaves of this plant are known for their medicinal properties, which provide mild stimulant-like effects on the body.
Humans have used it for decades as an opioid substitute, and it is also used to treat depression, anxiety, fatigue, pain relief, and opiate withdrawal.
MitragynaSpeciosa contains alkaloids that are responsible for the effects of the plant. These alkaloids are mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine, which have specific medicinal properties.
Types of kratom
There are different types of Kratom that you will find in the market based on the color and type. Let’s have a look at these types now.
- White Vein Kratom: This is one of the most popular varieties from Southeast Asia, which belongs to the old school strains. Its effects start with an energetic buzz that gives a sense of optimism and well-being, and the effects slowly taper off into calming euphoria.
These leaves are harvested late in the afternoon after the leaves have grown to full maturity. This type provides excellent pain relief and is preferred by patients who have arthritis, and it also helps against insomnia, migraines, fighting depression and fatigue.
- Red Vein Indo Kratom: This is yet another popular variety from Indonesia and Borneo region and belongs to the old school strains. This type has mild sedative effects that create a relaxed feeling in your body and mind.
The leaves for this type are harvested early morning, just before the sun rises because these fresh leaves’ alkaloid content is at its peak levels. It provides relief from pain, anxiety, mood swings, and depression.
- White Vein Indo Kratom: This type of kratom is grown in Indonesia and belongs to the new school strains. It provides increased energy, motivation, strong mental acuity and boosts productivity.
The leaves for this type are harvested right before sunrise, just after dew formation, containing alkaloids at their peak levels. This type of Kratom is prevalent among athletes and artists.
- Green Vein Borneo Kratom: This kratom is famous for its sedative effects, which help relieve anxiety, pain relief, and opiate withdrawal.
The leaves for this variety are harvested late in the afternoon at their full maturity by experienced farmers. It is a slow strain and provides full-body relaxation and euphoria.
The effects of this variety start with an intense sedative action which makes the mind and body calm. This feeling lasts for a few hours and provides excellent relief from anxiety, lack of motivation, and pain.
- Yellow Vein Kratom: This kratom is also native to Indonesia and belongs to the new school strains. It provides a euphoric feeling that makes you energetic, social and boosts optimism.
The leaves for this type are harvested just before the sun rises in the morning when alkaloid content reaches its peak levels. Locals have used this variety for years to reduce fatigue, increase libido, and possess aphrodisiac properties.
These are buying tips to help you get started:
- Buy from reliable suppliers
Only buy high-quality kratom from reliable suppliers who sell pure extracts such as Kratom Country. If you buy from a reliable supplier, there are maximum chances that they have high-quality products that will help you get the best results.
- Choose the suitable variety
It’s important to know which type of kratom you need before buying it. For example, some types are suitable for pain relief while others provide energy and focus. You can consult an experienced user or ask for their advice on which one to choose.
- Avoid cheap quality brands
Many cheap quality brands provide low-quality kratom. It is important not to buy their products because there are chances that they may contain chemicals like MitragynaJavanica (Maeng Da) or any other unknown leaves, which will not give you the desired effects.
- Read reviews
You can read reviews on different brands before you buy Bali Kratom Capsules. Reviewers always point out the benefits and drawbacks of each brand, so, with the help of a review, you will be able to make a better choice.
These reviews also help you know the experiences of other customers who have used a particular brand.
- Order from a well-known supplier
It is better to order kratom extracts from a well-known and trustworthy supplier so that you will be able to enjoy more benefits and fewer drawbacks. A good supplier always gives pure and superior quality extracts.
What to look for when buying kratom
The color of the powder, vein type, and stem thickness are good indicators for determining kratom quality. Pure kratom extracts should be light green with darker veins that indicate more alkaloids. The plant’s stems should be thick while handling because thin stems mean that there is less content of alkaloids.